Bring your feather boas and join Delilah & Anita for a night of Bingo and dancing the night away at Westgate Hall.

Saturday 30th April
Doors open 7pm
Bingo starts 7:30pm
£12 + booking fee per person (includes all bingo games)
Book now >

Tickets will be scanned & checked on the door, so please save or print your ticket.

What to expect:

  • Drag Queens
  • 4 full games of FREE Bingo + Other surprise games
  • Outrageous Prizes + Cash Prizes
  • Drag Queen Performances
  • Disco till late

18+ ONLY Photo ID required

 

Follow them on Instagram: @DelilahTicklesOfficial @AnitaWeeOfficial

Terms and Conditions

Seating is unreserved so arrive early for the best seats! Ticket price covers the whole evening & the bingo is free. Tickets are non refundable under any circumstances unless the event is cancelled or postponed. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are served, please drink responsibly. Akon Security will be on site for the safety of event-goers, venue staff and event hosts. Akon Security have the right to refuse entry without valid ID or those they deem to be too intoxicated. 10% of the ticket price (excluding booking fee) will be paid out in prizes throughout the evening. The remaining 90% goes towards production and entertainment.

Entry may be refused without valid ID.

Drag Bingo at Westgate Hall

« October 2022 » loading...
M T W T F S S
26
27
28
29
30
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
Tue 04

Bemix Discovery Catering

October 4 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thu 06

Salsa-Asi weekly classes

October 6 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Mon 10

Canterbury Academy Trust

October 10 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Tue 11

Bemix Discovery Catering

October 11 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thu 13

Salsa-Asi weekly classes

October 13 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm