Westgate Hall Market
21st August 2021
Talented Kent Makers, Artists and Producers will be showcasing and selling the best in Kentish produce, artisan crafts and more at Westgate Hall Market in Canterbury city centre.
Visit our monthly Market to find dozens of stalls and hundreds of locally-produced products, all under one roof at a social distance, in our fully Covid-secure venue.
Saturday 21 August
Stalls include Enzo’s Bakery, Concrete Creations, Anna’s Kitchen, Arty Gladys, Unique Pen Company, Duck and Dahlia, Home Plants, Claire Meryk Art, Bijou Rebooted, Amy Steindl Art, Bello’s Bakes, Bella Donna, Coco Studio Art, Fabia Goff wall hangings, Whitstable Craft Co, Violet Avenue Vegan Bakery, The Quirky Store UK.
Plus enjoy takeaway hot and cold drinks and snacks from our pop-up cafe.
A Covid-secure experience
Your safety is our priority.
- Face masks are optional within the venue but recommended for visitors and event hosts – disposable masks are available. Westgate Hall staff continue to wear masks for their and your safety (with a welcoming smile underneath!), and take regular lateral flow tests
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for one-way entering and exiting routes
- Spacious distancing is in place for routes and walkways
- Track and trace is available
- Regular, high-level cleaning procedures are undertaken
- The Hall is well ventilated at all times