Etsy Kent Fair
19th December 2021
The very best of your local Etsy.com sellers come under one roof in our beautiful Covid-secure Hall. Browse and buy from Kent’s small business community – artists, craftspeople and makers.
Sunday 19 December 10.30am – 4pm
Plus enjoy takeaway hot drinks and cake!
A Covid-secure experience
Your safety is our priority.
- Mask wearing inside the venue is compulsory in line with Government guidelines – disposable masks are available at all times – and we recommend doing a lateral flow test ahead of visiting us, and feel free to show us the Covid pass if you have one. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times for your and their safety, and carry out lateral flow tests regularly.
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for one-way entering and exiting routes
- Spacious distancing is in place for routes and walkways
- Track and trace is available
- Regular, high-level cleaning procedures are undertaken
- The Hall is well ventilated at all times