Delilah and Anita’s Drag Queen Events Present The Big Drag Bingo at Westgate Hall! Bring your feather boas and get those dabbers ready for an unforgettable party games night.

Saturday 25th November
Doors open 7pm
Bingo starts 7:30pm
£16 + booking fee per person (includes all bingo games)
Book now >

Ticket includes entry + all games of Bingo. Ticket sales close at 6pm on the day of the event. You can purchase remaining tickets on the door.

Parking is available in the adjacent Pound Lane car park (charges apply)

Tickets will be scanned & checked on the door, so please save or print your ticket.

What to expect:

  • Drag Queens
  • 4 full games of FREE Bingo + Other surprise games
  • Outrageous Prizes + Cash Prizes
  • Drag Queen Performances
  • Disco till late

18+ ONLY Photo ID required (entry may be refused without valid ID.

Follow the Drag Queens on Instagram: @DelilahTicklesOfficial @AnitaWeeOfficial

Terms and Conditions

Seating is unreserved so arrive early for the best seats! The ticket price covers the whole evening and the bingo is free. Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances unless the event is cancelled or postponed. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are served by Westgate Hall, please drink responsibly. Akon security is provided for the safety of the event goers, the venue staff and the event hosts. Akon Security also has the right to refuse entry without valid ID or are deemed to be too intoxicated. 10% of the ticket price (excluding the booking fee) will be paid out in prizes throughout the evening. The remaining 90% goes towards production and entertainment. Tickets will be scanned & checked at the door so please save or print your ticket.

Entry may be refused without a valid ID.

Only drinks bought at Westgate Hall can be consumed on the premises. If you are found to have brought your own drinks, you will be required to leave the venue. 

Drag Queens Delilah and Anita on a pink background atop a sign reading The Big Drag Bingo

 

« April 2024 » loading...
M T W T F S S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
1
2
3
4
5
Sat 20

Westgate Hall Market

April 20 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tue 23

Bemix Discovery Catering

April 23 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tue 23

Bemix Discovery Catering Pop-up Cafe

April 23 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Thu 25

Salsa-Asi weekly classes

April 25 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sat 27

Drag Bingo and Disco

April 27 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm