Westgate Hall – a Covid-secure venue
Published on 13th September 2020
Westgate Hall is a fully Covid-secure venue, ready to host events when guidelines permit.
Your safety is our priority
We closely monitor and apply the latest government and public health guidance, continuing our priority of putting your wellbeing at the core of what we do. Enhanced measures are in place, including:
- Sanitising stations throughout the venue
- Social distancing measures in place throughout the venue and at all times – two-metre distancing is in place for routes, walkways and one metre plus distancing in-between seats
- Reconfigured layouts, one-way entrance and exit systems with clear, visual-led signage
- Enhanced deep cleans
- Covid-compliant risk assessments
- Full staff training undertaken
- Obligatory face masks for staff, event hosts and visitors throughout a visit or event – disposable masks available at all times
- Track and trace in place according to the latest government guidelines
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- A very warm, friendly welcome and event management from our staff
We’ve covered it all, proven by our We’re Good to Go’ accreditation from VisitBritain – the industry standard.
We’re Covid secure, we’re trusted, we’re flexible
Our amazingly spacious venue (360 square metres!) is ideal for social distancing, and our friendly, highly trained and knowledgeable staff are here to help you plan and deliver your events, training, meetings, community get-togethers, celebrations of life, indoor filming and extra activity space for schools and educational groups, when guidelines allow.
Plus, we’re right in the heart of Canterbury city centre and have an adjacent car park, making access easy.
Even when we’re closed, we’re open!
If government guidelines mean we temporarily can’t hold public events, we’re still open for you to call or email us to discuss your event needs. We know that 2021 is proving to be unpredictable, but we can adapt plans as and when you need, working with you to find the best solutions.
Get in touch
If you’re keen to know how you can start planning your future events with us, safe in the knowledge that we’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to, please get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01227 634886.