Canterbury Postcard and Collectors Fair
11th December 2021
Enter the wonderful world of ephemera at the Canterbury Postcard and Collectors Fair.
Buy and sell postcards, stamps, militaria, coins, cigarette cards, antiques, toys, books, and much more, all at a social distance in our fully Covid-secure venue. Browse dozens of stalls.
Saturday 11 December
8.30am Doors open (£2 entry)
From 10am free entry
Plus enjoy takeaway hot and cold drinks and snacks from our pop-up cafe.
A Covid-secure experience
Your safety is our priority.
- Face masks are optional within the venue but recommended for visitors and event hosts – disposable masks are available. Westgate Hall staff continue to wear masks for their and your safety (with a welcoming smile underneath!), and take regular lateral flow tests
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for one-way entering and exiting routes
- Spacious distancing is in place for routes and walkways
- Track and trace is available
- Regular, high-level cleaning procedures are undertaken
- The Hall is well ventilated at all times