Canterbury Postcard and Collectors Fair
11th December 2021
Enter the wonderful world of ephemera at the Canterbury Postcard and Collectors Fair.
Buy and sell postcards, stamps, militaria, coins, cigarette cards, antiques, toys, books, and much more, all at a social distance in our fully Covid-secure venue. Browse dozens of stalls.
Saturday 11 December
8.30am Doors open (£2 entry)
From 10am free entry
Plus enjoy takeaway hot and cold drinks and snacks from our pop-up cafe.
A Covid-secure experience
Your safety is our priority.
- Mask wearing inside the venue is compulsory in line with Government guidelines – disposable masks are available at all times – and we recommend doing a lateral flow test ahead of visiting us, and feel free to show us the Covid pass if you have one. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times for your and their safety, and carry out lateral flow tests regularly.
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for one-way entering and exiting routes
- Spacious distancing is in place for routes and walkways
- Track and trace is available
- Regular, high-level cleaning procedures are undertaken
- The Hall is well ventilated at all times