Bring your feather boas and join Delilah & Anita for a night of Bingo and dancing the night away at Westgate Hall.

Saturday 12th November
Doors open 7pm
Bingo starts 7:30pm
£15 + booking fee per person (includes all bingo games)
Book now >

Tickets will be scanned & checked on the door, so please save or print your ticket.

What to expect:

  • Drag Queens
  • 4 full games of FREE Bingo + Other surprise games
  • Outrageous Prizes + Cash Prizes
  • Drag Queen Performances
  • Disco till late

18+ ONLY Photo ID required

 

Follow them on Instagram: @DelilahTicklesOfficial @AnitaWeeOfficial

Terms and Conditions

Seating is unreserved so arrive early for the best seats! The ticket price covers the whole evening & the bingo is free. Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances unless the event is cancelled or postponed. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are served by Westgate Hall, please drink responsibly. Akon security is provided for the safety of the event goers, the venue staff & the event hosts. Akon Security also has the right to refuse entry without valid ID or are deemed to be too intoxicated. 10% of the ticket price (excluding the booking fee) will be paid out in prizes throughout the evening. The remaining 90% goes towards production & entertainment. Tickets will be scanned & checked at the door so please save or print your ticket.

Entry may be refused without a valid ID.

Drag Bingo at Westgate Hall

« February 2023 » loading...
M T W T F S S
30
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
1
2
3
4
5
Mon 06

Canterbury Academy Trust

February 6 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Tue 07

Bemix Discovery Catering

February 7 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thu 09

Salsa-Asi weekly classes

February 9 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Fri 10

Artists for Ukraine fundraiser

February 10 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Mon 13

Canterbury Academy Trust

February 13 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm