The Canterbury Kilo Sale
12th September 2021
Shop Kilo comes to Westgate Hall for a day of finding and buying a tonne of sustainable, vintage, retro & branded fashion for just £15 per kilo.
Sunday 12 September
10am to 4pm
Buy tickets and see full details >
Early Bird (10am-11am) £3
General Admission (11am-4pm) £2
★ You will need to choose a ticketed time slot to help us maintain social distancing
★ Please wear a face covering, and bring your own bag if you can
★ Shop Kilo take CASH, CARD & APPLE PAY at the tills
A Covid-secure experience
Your safety is our priority. In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, your experience will be a little different than it was before, but the feel of our amazingly spacious Hall and welcoming knowledgeable staff remain the same.
We tailor every event to suit the experience you have, which means your Covid-safe experience may be slightly different, but overall you can expect:
- Face masks must be worn by visitors and event organisers on entering the Hall and throughout a visit or event – disposable masks will be available (staff will also be wearing them, with a welcoming smile underneath!)
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for socially distanced one-way entering and exiting routes
- Two metres distancing is in place for routes, walkways and one metre plus distancing in-between seats
- Track and trace will be in place according to the latest government guidelines.
- A very warm, friendly welcome from our staff and event holders – we’re so excited to be seeing you again