12th December 2021
Discover ethical, local, environmentally friendly health and wellbeing products and services at the Wellness Market.
Venture through our doors into a unique health and wellbeing shopping event for the whole community.
Sunday 12 December
Find friendly and helpful local businesses providing products and services with you in mind, all under our Covid-secure roof and at social distance. Browse dozens of stalls, from fitness for all the family and pampering to wellbeing, nutrition and ethically handmade products, all designed to fall under the 8 Pillars of Holistic health and Wellness: physical, nutritional,
emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, financial, and environmental, to aid your self-care. Meet wellbeing practitioners and product-creators and enjoy 1-2-1 conversations.
Plus enjoy takeaway hot and cold drinks and snacks from our pop-up cafe.
Looking to hold a stall?
Contact Wellness Markets >
A Covid-secure experience
- Mask wearing inside the venue is compulsory in line with Government guidelines – disposable masks are available at all times – and we recommend doing a lateral flow test ahead of visiting us, and feel free to show us the Covid pass if you have one. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times for your and their safety, and carry out lateral flow tests regularly.
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for socially distanced one-way entering and exiting routes
- Two metres distancing is in place for routes, walkways and one metre plus distancing in-between seats
- Track and trace will be in place according to the latest government guidelines.
- A very warm, friendly welcome from our staff and event holders – we’re so excited to be seeing you again