19th September 2021
Discover ethical, local, environmentally friendly health and wellbeing products and services at the Wellness Market.
Venture through our doors into a unique health and wellbeing shopping event for the whole community.
Sunday 19 September
Find friendly and helpful local businesses providing products and services with you in mind, all under our Covid-secure roof and at social distance. Browse dozens of stalls, from fitness for all the family and pampering to wellbeing, nutrition and ethically handmade products, all designed to fall under the 8 Pillars of Holistic health and Wellness: physical, nutritional,
emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, financial, and environmental, to aid your self-care. Meet wellbeing practitioners and product-creators and enjoy 1-2-1 conversations.
Plus enjoy takeaway hot and cold drinks and snacks from our pop-up cafe.
Looking to hold a stall?
Contact Wellness Markets >
A Covid-secure experience
Your safety is our priority.
- Face masks are optional within the venue but recommended for visitors and event hosts – disposable masks are available. Westgate Hall staff continue to wear masks for their and your safety (with a welcoming smile underneath!), and take regular lateral flow tests
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for one-way entering and exiting routes
- Spacious distancing is in place for routes and walkways
- Track and trace is available
- Regular, high-level cleaning procedures are undertaken
- The Hall is well ventilated at all times