8th August 2021
Discover ethical, local, environmentally friendly health and wellbeing products and services at the Wellness Market.
Venture through our doors into a unique health and wellbeing shopping event for the whole community.
Sunday 8 August
Find friendly and helpful local businesses providing products and services with you in mind, all under our Covid-secure roof and at social distance. Browse dozens of stalls, from fitness for all the family and pampering to wellbeing, nutrition and ethically handmade products, all designed to fall under the 8 Pillars of Holistic health and Wellness: physical, nutritional,
emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, financial, and environmental, to aid your self-care. Meet wellbeing practitioners and product-creators and enjoy 1-2-1 conversations.
Plus enjoy takeaway hot and cold drinks and snacks from our pop-up cafe.
Looking to hold a stall?
Contact Wellness Markets >
A Covid-secure experience
Your safety is our priority. In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, your experience will be a little different than it was before, but the feel of our amazingly spacious Hall and welcoming knowledgeable staff remain the same.
We tailor every event to suit the experience you have, which means your Covid-safe experience may be slightly different, but overall you can expect:
- Face masks must be worn by visitors and event organisers on entering the Hall and throughout a visit or event – disposable masks will be available (staff will also be wearing them, with a welcoming smile underneath!)
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for socially distanced one-way entering and exiting routes
- Two metres distancing is in place for routes, walkways and one metre plus distancing in-between seats
- Track and trace will be in place according to the latest government guidelines.
- A very warm, friendly welcome from our staff and event holders – we’re so excited to be seeing you again