Westgate Hall Market
18th December 2021
Talented Kent Makers, Artists and Producers will be showcasing and selling the best in Kentish produce, artisan crafts and more at Westgate Hall Market in Canterbury city centre.
Visit our monthly Market to find dozens of stalls and hundreds of locally-produced products, all under one roof at a social distance, in our fully Covid-secure venue.
Saturday 18 December
Stall include Alison Lush Jewellery, Anna’s Kitchen, Arty Gladys, Concrete Creations, Carrie’s Bakes, Enzo’s bakery, Serendipity Naturals, Home Plants, Duet Glass, Bijou Rebooted, Bridget and Fleur, Wee Shrinky Dinks, Bellos Bakes, Whitstable Craft Co, Body Shop Delights with Ali Foster, Ethical Vegan chocolate, Unique Pen Company, Amy Steindl Art, Clo-bows buttons and lace, Allura Craft, Teclate, Karara Foods, Caroles creations, Gisela illustrations, Stuart Cotten, Fettled.co, Curly Crochet, Graham & Liz, Kent Cider Company, Margaret Darby, Lily Rose Macarons, Crafty Mary, Emily Sirene Jewellery and Accessories, Clair Meyrick Art, Bello’s Bakes, Whitstable Craft Co, Violet Avenue Vegan Bakery, Duck and Dahlia, Evascent, Corkk Wines
A Covid-secure experience
Your safety is our priority.
- Mask wearing inside the venue is compulsory in line with Government guidelines – disposable masks are available at all times – and we recommend doing a lateral flow test ahead of visiting us, and feel free to show us the Covid pass if you have one. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times for your and their safety, and carry out lateral flow tests regularly.
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for one-way entering and exiting routes
- Spacious distancing is in place for routes and walkways
- Track and trace is available
- Regular, high-level cleaning procedures are undertaken
- The Hall is well ventilated at all times