Westgate Hall Market
18th September 2021
Join us for a special Westgate Hall Market, where we celebrate our 5th anniversary and thank our stallholders and visitors for all their support during the last 18 months as we braced the pandemic.
Our Market is a community craft, arts, and food one-day emporium where you can discover Kent’s finest and best makers and producers and their products, all under one roof and made with love by local people for you to enjoy.
Saturday 18 September
There’s something for every taste to gift to someone or yourself.
- Baked goodies, patisserie and savoury dishes (including vegan options)
- Wall hangings
- Interior crafts and makes
- Letterpress printed cards
- Stunning homemade wooden pens
Stalls include Alison Lush Jewellery, Home Plants, Concrete Creations, Enzo’s Bakery, Samovar Traditional Russian Cuisine, Corkk Wines, Margaret Darby, Veggie Box, Anna’s Kitchen, Arty Gladys, Duck & Dahlia, Rendez-vous at home soaps, Mystical Dream Gifts, Bee Sewing Creations, Home is where you light a candle, Strawberry Create and Craft and the Unique Pen Company.
Plus enjoy takeaway hot and cold drinks and snacks from our pop-up cafe.
We’ll also be looking ahead to our 2022 spring/summer and autumn/winter events – a great chance if you’re a maker/producer to join our Market family.
We’re delighted that this autumn event is generously sponsored by Burgess Hodgson, Kent’s leading chartered accountants. They are the first-ever sponsor of our Market and as existing sponsors of Westgate Hall’s Canterbury Wine Festival, their ongoing support is so appreciated. Their generosity means we can offer more, as Market host and Canterbury’s trusted community venue for hire.
“Westgate Hall is a space that brings our community together, holding the same values as those we have at Burgess Hodgson – supporting local people, whilst giving a world-class service. We are delighted to be supporting the Westgate Hall Market this month, and to seeing you there”
A Covid-secure experience
Your safety is our priority.
- Face masks are optional within the venue but recommended for visitors and event hosts – disposable masks are available. Westgate Hall staff continue to wear masks for their and your safety (with a welcoming smile underneath!), and take regular lateral flow tests
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for one-way entering and exiting routes
- Spacious distancing is in place for routes and walkways
- Track and trace is available
- Regular, high-level cleaning procedures are undertaken
- The Hall is well ventilated at all times