Worth the Weight Vintage Kilo Sale
13th February 2022
The biggest vintage sale you’ve ever seen – Worth the Weight Vintage Kilo Sale – returns to Westgate Hall’s Covid-secure venue.
Pack as much as you can (safely) into a biodegradable bag for just £15 a kilo!
Sunday 13 February
10am to 4pm
Buy tickets >
Refresh your post-lockdown wardrobe with wonderful vintage ware – grab a bag on your way in and pick & mix your vintage clothing, filling your bag to your hearts content.
Plus enjoy takeaway hot and cold drinks and snacks from our pop-up cafe.
Early Bird 10am – 11am
Get in an hour early with £3 early bird tickets for an exclusive capped shopping session. You also get entered into a 5 kilo draw.
General Admission 11am
£1.50, free for under 12s
Worth the Weight brings 9 tonnes of handpicked vintage stock to their events for you to have a rummage through. Pick & Mix Mens & Womens vintage clothing from the 60s-90s, including all of your favourite branded names. Stock is replenished all day.
What you can get for a kilo
There’s no minimum or maximum spend at our events so you can pick as little or as much as you want. Items start at 75p. We’ve got some great examples on our page.
Items like coats are capped at £15. If you find any item weighing 1 kilo or more you will only pay a maximum of £15 for that item.
Once you’ve bagged your vintage haul, head over to the weighing stations where the friendly Worth the Weight team will tell you what you’ve spent.
A Covid-secure experience
Your safety is our priority.
- Mask wearing inside the venue is compulsory in line with Government guidelines – disposable masks are available at all times – and we recommend doing a lateral flow test ahead of visiting us, and feel free to show us the Covid pass if you have one. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times for your and their safety, and carry out lateral flow tests regularly.
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for one-way entering and exiting routes
- Spacious distancing is in place for routes and walkways
- Track and trace is available
- Regular, high-level cleaning procedures are undertaken
- The Hall is well ventilated at all times