Worth the Weight Vintage Kilo Sale
3rd October 2021
The biggest vintage sale you’ve ever seen – Worth the Weight Vintage Kilo Sale – returns to Westgate Hall’s Covid-secure venue.
Pack as much as you can (safely) into a biodegradable bag for just £15 a kilo!
Sunday 3 October
10am to 4pm
Buy tickets >
Refresh your post-lockdown wardrobe with wonderful vintage ware – grab a bag on your way in and pick & mix your vintage clothing, filling your bag to your hearts content.
Plus enjoy takeaway hot and cold drinks and snacks from our pop-up cafe.
Early Bird 10am – 11am
Get in an hour early with £3 early bird tickets for an exclusive capped shopping session. You also get entered into a 5 kilo draw.
General Admission 11am
£1.50, free for under 12s
Worth the Weight brings 9 tonnes of handpicked vintage stock to their events for you to have a rummage through. Pick & Mix Mens & Womens vintage clothing from the 60s-90s, including all of your favourite branded names. Stock is replenished all day.
What you can get for a kilo
There’s no minimum or maximum spend at our events so you can pick as little or as much as you want. Items start at 75p. We’ve got some great examples on our page.
Items like coats are capped at £15. If you find any item weighing 1 kilo or more you will only pay a maximum of £15 for that item.
Once you’ve bagged your vintage haul, head over to the weighing stations where the friendly Worth the Weight team will tell you what you’ve spent.
A Covid-secure experience
Your safety is our priority. In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, your experience will be a little different than it was before, but the feel of our amazingly spacious Hall and welcoming knowledgeable staff remain the same.
We tailor every event to suit the experience you have, which means your Covid-safe experience may be slightly different, but overall you can expect:
- Face masks must be worn by visitors and event organisers on entering the Hall and throughout a visit or event – disposable masks will be available (staff will also be wearing them, with a welcoming smile underneath!)
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for socially distanced one-way entering and exiting routes
- Two metres distancing is in place for routes, walkways and one metre plus distancing in-between seats
- Track and trace will be in place according to the latest government guidelines.
- A very warm, friendly welcome from our staff and event holders – we’re so excited to be seeing you again